Just a reminder that I am collecting a list of books of references for the Guild, to be posted on the GNSI web site.

You can find the current list here:
https://gnsi.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/GNSI_BOOKS_LIST_v002_4.pdf

Please send me any publications or sites you would like included. By all means include any publications you worked on. This is a RUSH job, so I need information no later than Sunday, November 18th @ 5pm. Any information submitted after that time will not be included.

Complete information is appreciated (title, author, location: publisher, date). If it is periodical, please also include periodical title, article title, author, volume, issue and page numbers.

Please send information to me directly at ackoffk-at-mac.com with the subject line “GNSI publications update”.

Thank you!
Karen