I thought this would be of interest to those on the list who do animations
and especially space animations and visualizations. This is a music
masterpiece by Grammy award winning composer Eric Whitacre, performed by
the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and a virtual choir, with breathtaking
visualizations and animations by artists of the Space Telescope Science
Institute (STSI), artfully woven into film production by 59 Productions.

Eric Whitacre was inspired by the incredible images taken by the Hubble
telescope when "it was pointed to a tiny and completely dark patch of sky
for a total exposure time of about six days. What it revealed was an image
that contained over 3,000 galaxies scattered across space and time."

Set yourself the time to indulge, watch, and listen to this exhilarating
piece:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__deepfieldfilm.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=msZjf6KuG4pIcz4pMuRmUQtxqoFR8p2sr5BTmVWo3HU&s=G-9yQFi8ICu4yeeKv1F5-bxLpym2jGhBqmy1kN6O41I&e=

I'm actually one of the bits of stardust singers in the production -- one
of over 8,000 singers who recorded virtually and became part of the
universe of the production. I feel most honored to have played a teeny tiny
speck of a role in this piece. (My singing head appears at 20:53 and my
name is in the credits.)

Enjoy, my Fellow Travelers,
Marla

Marla L. Coppolino
Groton, New York
USA

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__marlacoppolino.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=msZjf6KuG4pIcz4pMuRmUQtxqoFR8p2sr5BTmVWo3HU&s=qL4UcAzzb7g5_njA8xrOfiwi3DSwY8GqSR1m42a8dqU&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.thesnailwrangler.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=msZjf6KuG4pIcz4pMuRmUQtxqoFR8p2sr5BTmVWo3HU&s=j4UfRJ7_5-VGoR2f5MtTW4YsRrCR9ShW2c7JFLMiiHM&e=

List name is Sciart-L