I just got this hot off the medical illustrators listserv--a great way
to reduce your cost for the Adobe full subscription.  I did this all
last year--and just followed these steps to renew at the lower
promotional price. Golden!

    Julia Stack says:
    I know we are all tired of Adobe and their subscription model but so
    many still use it. I think I had posted about Adobe's Black Friday
    special last year and I saw they have it again. My annual membership
    from last year has been $39.99 monthly and was going up to $52.99. I
    was able to cancel since it was the last month of the annual
    membership and subscribe again for another year of $39.99 per month.
    Call or do an online chat with Adobe if you have questions or need
    help.

    Here's the link to the deal, good til Nov 23rd.
    www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?red=a
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.adobe.com_creativecloud_plans.html-3Fred-3Da&d=DwIF-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=mrTVYk3weuacLuggSmno_dA4yNPIDRfX9D1D-WC0L0I&s=Lt-JrZ0UACaIzsmhBEPnLTCeHIYeBPGcBT6O8OA3Cwo&e=>

    Carolyn Holmes says:

    I just went online to cancel and resubscribe and when I pressed the
    "cancel" button they gave me the opportunity to resubscribe at the
    $39 level. So you don't actually have to cancel this year, you just
    have to act like you are going to. What a silly rigmarole!  Anyway,
    its an easy 5 minute exercise to save $144/yr.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Chris

--

>^..^<

*Chris Gralapp*,MA, CMI, FAMI**

Medical/Scientific Illustration

eyeart at chrisgralapp.com

chrisgralapp.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__chrisgralapp.com_&d=DwIF-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=mrTVYk3weuacLuggSmno_dA4yNPIDRfX9D1D-WC0L0I&s=7fV8C7T2u0-mTIcUbAhG1l-XJ96sMHf3AlDJP4of3Ho&e=>

List name is Sciart-L