thanks for this! I had a bit more rigamarole, but it was seamless and I am up and running again, and saving about $127/year!

-Gail

On 11/19/18 11:17 AM, Chris Gralapp wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> I just got this hot off the medical illustrators listserv--a great way to reduce your cost for the Adobe full subscription.  I did this all last year--and just followed these steps to renew at the lower promotional price.  Golden!

Julia Stack says:
I know we are all tired of Adobe and their subscription model but so many still use it. I think I had posted about Adobe's Black Friday special last year and I saw they have it again. My annual membership from last year has been $39.99 monthly and was going up to $52.99. I was able to cancel since it was the last month of the annual membership and subscribe again for another year of $39.99 per month. Call or do an online chat with Adobe if you have questions or need help.

Here's the link to the deal, good til Nov 23rd. www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?red=a

Carolyn Holmes says:

I just went online to cancel and resubscribe and when I pressed the "cancel" button they gave me the opportunity to resubscribe at the $39 level. So you don't actually have to cancel this year, you just have to act like you are going to. What a silly rigmarole!  Anyway, its an easy 5 minute exercise to save $144/yr.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Chris

--

>^..^<