Hello all,

I am happy to share this opportunity from Oak Spring Garden Foundation that just came my way:

The Oak Spring Garden Foundation is looking for early career artists and authors for a $10,000 scholarship with an application deadline of December 2nd 2018.  There is a link below to the web-site that does not seem to want to hyperlink, but you get the idea - go to our web-site osgf.org and click on “Get Involved” then “Opportunities" .

The Stacy Lloyd III Fellowship for Bibliographic Study - Deadline December 2, 2018 - open to early career US citizens and US permanent residences - $10,000.00 scholarship:

The Eliza Moore Fellowship for Artistic Excellence - Deadline December 2, 2018 - open to early career US citizens and US permanent residences - $10,000.00 scholarship:

Horticulture Intern beginning April 1, 2019 - 6 months - live on-site:

Please pass this on to whoever you wish.  Thanks for helping us spread the word!

Thanks,

Elinor Crane
Head Volunteer
Oak Spring Garden Foundation
540-592-7068 ext. 216
1776 Loughborough Lane
Upperville, VA
www.OSGF.org

Best to everyone,
-Clara

Clara Richardson
currently working on the 3rd issue of the Journal for the year