Hi Gail,

I felt the same way--kind of jittery to hit the cancel button--but happily, Carolyn Holmes (AMI immediate past president) was the brave person who shared how to do it.  Apparently Adobe has this Black Friday sale every year, so put it into your calendar to do it in 2019!  I think Adobe may be a bit overwhelmed by the rush to do this, but there is an element of good will in there for long time users.

Best,

Chris