Hi Bruce,

I subscribe to Science Daily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/top/

It has science headlines (which link to full stories) every day on all science topics, from Archaeology to Zoology!   Always fascinating.

Best,

Chris

On 11/14/2018 3:44 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
Hi, can anyone recommend an online science journal?  One that deals with various aspects of scientific investigation, from physics to botany?  Maybe there are none that broad, but at least paleontology, zoology, botany, astronomy.  Oh, and in no way ever mentions the word "trump."

Thanks,
bab

--
Bruce Bartrug