Thanks Gail

     the adapter and HDMI cable for presentations sounds like something important for me to work out, for remote site presentations, and also for my workshops, I have a flatscreen on the wall for that purpose...  Is there something special software wise that is needed for the TV to mirror the iPad?

Stephen