Hi Stephen,

As an anti-gadget freak I might not be a useful source of information for you. But still. Not having neither smartphone, nor Facebook I use an Instagram for business showing some drawings. I prepare pics and texts using PC, then transfer it through DropBox to iPad, upload it and voila! PC has no all the possibilities of a gadget in the case of Instagram, smartphone has no big picture to check and double-check the quality before uploading. iPad is useful in that case.
Secondly, I as many others use it to show my portfolio.