Liz:  Thanks!  But I want to read at home or when traveling :)

Fiona:  I'll check it right now, and thanks!

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 4:21 PM Fiona Renée Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Annual Reviews (where I work) now has a brand new online science magazine called Knowable. It’s pretty snazzy—all of the latest topics in research, distilled down into terms we can understand! I wish it had more science illustrations, but they are probably leaning toward editorial and photographic images due to their fast-paced production cycle.

Their subscription is currently free while they are getting established.

Fiona