Dear GNSI Members and Friends,

If you are in the Washington DC area the evening of on Dec. 11th, 2018. Take some time to join us for the GNSI-DC Holiday party! All are welcome. Details below:

Join us in a celebration of art and artists! Bring a dish to share and please bring your portfolio, some samples of your recent work, or anything you would like an opinion on. If you are not an artist, come and see some science art!

All are welcome! Family members and guests are welcome!

We will be sharing a "Thieves Christmas" again this year. If you would like to play, wrap a white elephant present to contribute to the communal table and join the fun!

All visitors will need an escort. Congregate in the Constitution Ave. lobby of the National Museum of Natural History between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. We will be checking every 15 minutes.

WHERE:
Smithsonian Natural History Museum
10th and Constitution Ave., Washington, D.C.,
Cathy Kerby Room of the NMNH (3rd Floor, East Court, phone: 202-633-2001)

PARKING:
The Museum Parking Lot is still under reconstruction, and should be considered closed. You can park on the Mall for $2/hr before 8pm. You are encourage to use the metro where possible.