Dear All

Thank you to all the Committee members once again for a truly fantastic effort which led to a very successful ECN 2018 meeting in Vancouver.

I thought it was an exceptionally interested program of talks this year, both entertaining and thought-provoking.

Many people commented on how good the banquet was (really good), and how nice the program was, and I was always sure to pass the credit on where it was deserved, Crystal for the former and the Chris and Gene for the latter. Thanks guys! The whole committee pulled together on this one, and it was I thought a real triumph.

I also want to reach out to all the speakers and attendees, who helped to make the meeting such a success, and to IDIGBIO for making it available online to a much larger audience.

I am now back in London, UK (with specimens intact)

We hope to see many of you in St. Louis, Missouri

All best wishes
Max

Maxwell V. L. Barclay
President: Entomological Collections Network.
Senior Curator in Charge
Insects: Coleoptera
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
T: 0207 942 5911
M: 07766331806
E: [log in to unmask]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mail.nhm.ac.uk_owa_redir.aspx-3FC-3DcdI32WJP7EyDP-5F8LO6J5iVeutQjQ-2Ds8I9Z77ycrEsZJ10l4fAQBJvfzJHefsy0p5r-2DNbbmSyvMw.-26URL-3Dmailto-253am.barclay-2540nhm.ac.uk&d=DwIFAw&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=-lUMCZ4RK28H4qvcd3vmEBuyVJHHG0OpDzFenR9wX-A&m=kvzEs5dYGSgAiU8mFWRRmVO51QfLVnRP5OX4TCQ4_rE&s=spYdTVwXjyKsKKhFzTkAArJQ8rI2hwTGlCux6JpIMcI&e=>