STAT 875 students:

Welcome to the STAT 875 listserv. Please feel free to post messages here regarding questions on homework problems, projects, or other things relevant to the course. Questions regarding your grade, being absent from class, or similar items should be e-mailed to me instead of posted here. If you are not sure whether to post a message to the listserv or send an e-mail to me, ask yourself “Will other students benefit from seeing the message?” If the answer is yes, post the message to the listserv!

Also, please feel free to post messages for just other students to respond to. In the past, students have posted messages such as “Does anyone need another group member?” or “Did anyone get the answer to problem #___?”

Chris