Thank you Anthony and John. The obituary was very helpful but I eventually
found her through her husbands name. Happened to find an active phone
number for him and he's still alive, although she unfortunately passed a
while ago. I am in contact with the husband. Hopefully we will have more
information or an article about her coming soon. Thank you so much for the
assistance.