Thanks for the interesting responses.

Note that as long as I can continue to find locations for the ICAPE
conference just before or just after the ASSA meetings, we can continue to
provide overflow space for AFEE panels. Should we be so inclined, we could
easily run 4-8 AFEE panels at ICAPE. If we wanted to, we could even
consider those papers to be a part of the AFEE @ ASSA program, to the point
of considering them for the June proceedings issue. (That would, of course,
require an action of the AFEE board.)

On a related note, does anyone know of a location in San Diego where we can
hold the ICAPE conference on January 5-6, 2020?

The AFIT meetings in the West are always a lot of fun because of the
concentration of heterodox economists. The Easterns are becoming similarly
interesting. URPE has more than 20 panels at the Eastern Economic
Association Meetings this year. Perhaps east coast AFEE members can start
gathering there. Rob Scott has been organizing sessions at the Easterns for
the last several years, and I think we could do a lot more with this.

Best,
Geoff

Geoff Schneider
Professor of Economics, Bucknell University
Office: 128 Academic West
Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office Phone: 570-577-1666