From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Wolfram Elsner
Sent: lauantai 15. joulukuuta 2018 15.22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: [AFEEMAIL] AEA attack on the ASSA sessions of AFEE, other heterodox associations

The formula that the AEA will apply now appears extraordinarily complex. I think it would be worthwhile to have a mathematical heterodox economist go through it in every detail and check the implications (with some computer simulation of its range, at best). My suspicion would be that some clever AEA mathematical economists designed it to install another cumulative mechanism in favor of the big associations …

Wolfram Elsner.