Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that the programme and registration for the
upcoming BFE/RMA conference. The Research Students’ Conference will be held
at the University of Sheffield from the 10-12 January 2019.

The programme and registration can be accessed on the website:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.sheffield.ac.uk_music_research_conferences_bfe-5F2019&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=8zMduVaMxpaMJ6Cd9uJHYaIfmPWePC_beF7vMln3vQA&s=BXcaxBeaYX7d9TP4_5XQuvyCZhGu1juwytO7nJhu62c&e=

The BFE/RMA Research Students’ Conference is sponsored jointly by the
British Forum for Ethnomusicology and the Royal Musical Association. Open
to postgraduates studying in the UK or abroad, the conference provides an
opportunity for research students to meet together in a friendly and
supportive atmosphere, to gain experience of the conference environment (as
listeners, participants, and chairs), to present and to hear papers, to
take part in workshops, and to gain insights into the profession. Each
year, the programme includes skills training sessions, student papers,
composition and performance workshops, concerts, and social events.

Best wishes,
Rebecca