I highly recommend contacting the BOD's email with these types of comments.
Many people find this survey atrocious and not even worth responding to.
The questions wouldn't pass a High School course and is very disheartening
to those with actual survey writing & analysis experience (not to mention
those connected to however the results play out in the long run)...

In Service,

Eowyth