I agree with Eowyth's suggestion to write in with your comments, both about
how the survey was formatted, and your opinions on the topic of the survey
itself.

There is another group I am on where somebody said they wrote in, and they
have already received a response; there do seem to be people assigned to
listen to channels other than the survey.

From the original email, the address to send comments to digitally was
<[log in to unmask]>*, with a subject line of "*2019 Peerage Committee
Survey*".

Ayisha