Leave it to the BoD to issue yes or no answers to questions that are either complex, leading, loaded, or just plain BS...

Do you believe that Additional Peerage(s) will increase membership?”

No, I don’t. Peerages don’t attract membership, the group attracts membership. When people are having fun and feeling welcome, then they want to come back. I came back because of the strangers who offered me food and helped me take my stuff to my car.

Furthermore, attaining peerages is not the primary goal of joining the SCA.

Also, I don’t think the addition of a peerage has caused fencers to take the SCA more seriously, nor do I believe that the other martial activities will take the SCA more seriously if given a peerage because I believe that many of them already do take the SCA seriously and the implication behind the question is insulting.

I can answer the questionnaire honestly and risk the BoD further screwing over the Boga and Eo activities, or I can answer lie and enable the BoD to continue in some idiotic mindsets.

YIS,

Rosalie

Sent from my iPhone