Hi All,

My and Instructors and I are looking for a dead simple photoediting app and another app that functions like DropBox that is also drop dead simple. We have quite a few students who are totally uncomfortable on computers and we want to be able to refer them to a few apps that will simplify all of our lives.

These apps, for both Mac and Windows, needs to allow them to be able to:

rename their image

resave to jpg

crop and resize their image.

We need some app they can use to load large images to as well.

We Instructors were recently introduced to Snapseed, which I think will work for them, but any other thoughts most welcome!

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766