Best wishes to all of you -- whether you observe today's Winter or
Summer Solstice.

 From our early beginnings, humans have observed and celebrated this
event. I have stood quietly among the stones of Stonehenge, walked the
Ring of Brodgar, traced my fingers along the walls of Chaco Canyon,
pondered the alignment of the monuments of Uxmal and marveled at those
who built El Caracol at Chichen Itza. Those experiences are cherished
and remembered each solstice.

Look up from time to time, and enjoy both the short days and the long days.
Wishing you a very happy and creative 2019!
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com