This is quite helpful. Thank-you for the input. Will check them out.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766

On 12/10/18 4:47 PM, Steve Halford wrote:
It's only available for Windows, but I like FastStone for basic viewing, editing and sorting.

" FastStone Image Viewer is an image viewer and organizer for Microsoft Windows, provided free of charge for personal and educational use, as of version 6.6. The program also includes basic image editing tools. "  Wikipedia

Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences