So sorry for the delayed answer. For whatever reason, your emails always end up in my Junk folder not matter how many times I've tried clearing and relearning! Drives me nuts. you always have good things to say.

And, this is very helpful. I will check with UNC and find out if this is something that we could do for them. Would be quite useful!

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766