Hi Linda,
So true, we live among traces visible and not so visible of first nations' presence--they are all around us.  I think about them a lot, and am in wonder whenever I encounter a pueblo, a petroglyph or a potsherd!  And, of course when I have the privilege of interacting with the current living cultures. Thanks so much for the solstice sentiment!

Chris