Thank you, Claire.
It sounds possible, although not quite what I think is happening. Although I could sure be wrong. The automations might be doing something in the background and I am not aware of it.

It's best advice is to wait 7 days and see if it clears.  What I can do in the mean time is off-site combine the lists, and try again with just one list.

Thank you for digging this out. I did not use those exact search terms, so I missed this article.
It's very much appreciated,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615