IrfanView is a great viewer that does simple photo editing on PCs. It is freeware for individuals.

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Savage
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 2:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Photo Editing App and App for Downloading Images

Hi All,

My and Instructors and I are looking for a dead simple photoediting app and another app that functions like DropBox that is also drop dead simple. We have quite a few students who are totally uncomfortable on computers and we want to be able to refer them to a few apps that will simplify all of our lives.

These apps, for both Mac and Windows, needs to allow them to be able to:

rename their image

resave to jpg

crop and resize their image.

We need some app they can use to load large images to as well.

We Instructors were recently introduced to Snapseed, which I think will work for them, but any other thoughts most welcome!

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.