Hello AFEE members and Friends of AFEE,

I hope you all are well and had a great start to 2019!   Just a note to let you all know there is a small error in our printed copies of the Conference program:
Session #7 is listed as being in Room Crystal F when in fact, it is in Crystal C.

If you are using the ASSA's mobile app for the conference, the information is correct.  (find it online at https://www.aeaweb.org/conference/mobile-app )

Lastly, I hope you will see me at the AFEE Membership Meeting to renew your membership! (I'll be in the back with paper forms) I won't be processing credit cards but I can take down your information, as well as accept cash and checks, and provide receipts.

Best wishes and safe travels,

Teresa, AFEE Coordinator