I am forwarding this message to AFEEMAIL on behalf of Henry Leveson-Gower, founder of Economic Pluralism:

Following the joint launch with ICAPE in Atlanta on the 3rd January, we have now opened the online dialogue platform to co-create the new accreditation system for masters programmes taking a pluralist approach to economics. You can go here and start adding ideas, commenting and voting. We would really appreciate your views.

As I said in Atlanta, we are seeking to build the profile of pluralist approaches to teaching economics to counter the crisis of conformity in mainstream economics. The purpose of this process is to develop a common idea of what taking a pluralist approach to teaching economics means. To do this we need your views.

For more information what it is all about including instructions for the online platform (it is quite intuitive) and what the whole co-creation process looks like over the coming year, go here.

I really hope you will find some brief time to add your perspective. I look forward to reading it.

To keep in touch with developments in the debate, you can sign up here.

Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards
Henry

Henry Leveson-Gower FRSA
Founder and CEO

M: +44 (0)7784 436 934
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.economicpluralism.org
W: www.themintmagazine.com
Sk: hlgower2003

Twitter: @themintmag

Trustees: Ann Pettifor; Ian Harwood; Prof Jonathan Michie

--

Eric R. Hake

Interim Dean, Ketner School of Business
Elias B. Saleeby Professor of Business
Secretary-Treasurer, Association For Evolutionary Economics www.afee.net
Faculty Advisor, SMIF

CATAWBA COLLEGE
Scholarship.  Character.  Culture.  Service.

Admin B, 2300 W. Innes St. Salisbury, NC 28144-2441
704-637-4293
704-637-4422 (fax)