Dear Colleagues

One of my students, Laura Lin, an Econ senior is working on her capstone undergraduate thesis -- She is looking for any suggestions on studies, readings, data on the following topic.

Please send any suggestions you have to me at [log in to unmask]

From my student Laura Lin at Saint Michael's College:

"I am studying the Protecting Life in Global Health Assistance (PLGHA) policy and its effects, particularly how a policy change that alters funding restrictions can impact available health services. I hope to find a relationship between a change in funding amounts and a change in women’s health outcomes. While this naturally means a focus on women’s sexual and reproductive health due to the specific terms of the PLGHA, I am also interested in seeing how other health services and subsequent outcomes are affected – for example, if an organization provides abortion-related services in one country but HIV/AIDS treatment in another or the same country."

I have sent a query to the IAFEE listserv as well. My apologies for filling up your inboxes with a duplicate query.

Your help is much appreciated,

Many Thanks

Tara Natarajan

Professor & Chair
Dept. of Economics
Saint Michael's College
Colchester VT 05439, USA
Phone: 802 654 2298
eMail: [log in to unmask]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__smcmail.smcvt.edu_owa_redir.aspx-3FSURL-3DoRyhOLEFnoOyi66LGyTV7imF7wnLc8ce9cgdIS8047ZmybvkuK-5FSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAdABuAGEAdABhAHIAYQBqAGEAbgBAAHMAbQBjAHYAdAAuAGUAZAB1AA..-26URL-3Dmailto-253atnatarajan-2540smcvt.edu&d=DwIF-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=1UDRZ6U7P0VGUlZTjm7inwvMUnqusDw6VNIluqsJM9A&s=mnmh-87P1DB28RhZFmLy0z8jecECiTcKsKzqA4T1hiI&e=>