Presumably, we will also get tFB via the Calonlist, so long as that
survives.

Sofya

Sofya la Rus, OL, Nobis Herald Extraordinary, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir
                               ___
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sofyalarus.info&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=P4DLQCf5tjo4ysSc-gdscAZg67BE_eEkIWaeQwOTWww&s=lOJypNPkjcK_1-W5wWWg2rW9D4gnQGbxi1rwe3QKKQA&e=
                              {o,o}
"No bees, no honey"
                                (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et