On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 3:00 PM Volu-Ingibiorg <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Regarding event websites: Wordpress is supposed to be easy to use, too.  I
> don't know what its privacy practices are, but it doesn't require viewers
> to join anything.  If  anybody knows anything about it (for, against, how)
> maybe they could consider writing an article for the "Falcon Banner."  Or
> anyone who knows about any other fairly-simple method of creating event
> websites.  If there are some and we can get that info disseminated, we'd be
> less likely to end up with people's non-Facebook event pages missing the
> info on feast, schedule, and competitions.
>

> -Ingibiorg

We can make event pages on the the unofficial Calontiri wiki at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calontiri.info&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=Y5P8a2yD3As_QrYxvWGNJZ-KAtSBE1aJqFzaEqzIuL8&s=hNRmI_hXmHTIPUEl6ihNOnSt8JNKgQQEC16d04n9_s0&e=

Sofya

Sofya la Rus, OL, Nobis Herald Extraordinary, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir
                               ___
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sofyalarus.info&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=Y5P8a2yD3As_QrYxvWGNJZ-KAtSBE1aJqFzaEqzIuL8&s=HBks_jDSuCHZ0hkJIyPPO54-6q6ycm54OHNZi6MPpXY&e=
                              {o,o}
"No bees, no honey"
                                (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et