Greeting to the awesome Barony of Mag Mor!
You ALL rock!! You showed up, brought in all the things, sat gate, helped run the event, helped clean up, in short: You did all the things!! I had SO many comments about your hospitality towards crashers, your helpful nature, your readiness to find solutions. Thank you all for being who you are and pulling Winter War Maneuvers off without much difficulty. Yes, I autocrat the event, but all of you, together run it. I just check in to make sure everything is going well. Thank you!

Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor