heh heh heh, thanks O.C.  I used my iphone now, because I am less likely to pound that one into oblivion :)

All kidding aside, this issue catches up with us. Sports injuries (all you rock climbers and runners out there listening?) muscle strains, tendons, neck and shoulder pain lead to pain management. They will all increase when years roll on. Stay flexible, give yourself that dedicated time, it's really important.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615