From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chris Gralapp
Sent: Friday, 11 January 2019 1:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Good deals on Australian flights $600 from LA etc.

Hi Geoff,

This is amazing!  Great prices.  Thanks to Jan for tracking this down!

Do you have a feel for the program yet?  I am wondering what the dates are for the main conference, and also for the add-ons, like workshops?  I want to buy my air soon, and I would love to know the approximate meeting layout so I can plan.  Just a broad brush kind of thing!

Best,

Chris