We've used Malwarebytes and Clam for a few years. So far, so good.

--Gail

On 1/2/19 11:46 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Thank you MaryBeth.  I used it loooong ago... and know that it has a good reputation.  I am leaning toards that one again.
Happy New Year!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615