From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stephen Nachtsheim
Sent: Monday, 14 January 2019 4:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Student Trying to go to Australia for the Conference

Hello all!

My name is Stephen, and I’m trying to find out a way to go to the Conference this summer.  I’m still an undergrad, so I don’t have that big of a budget, and I’m looking for any way to cheapen the trip.  Are there any volunteer opportunities that could lower the cost of the conference itself? As well, does anyone know of any reliable homestay or something similar websites to try and find some cheap housing while I’m there in Australia?

Thank you very much,
Stephen Nachtsheim