Thanks Wendy.

THIS is AWESOME!

Lana

From: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wendy Beth Jackelow <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 9:32 AM
To: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Resources for publication graph and diagram design?

Hi Lana,

I know this is a little late, but I took a very good on line infographics course a few years back with Alberto Cairo.

He has a website:

http://www.thefunctionalart.com

and his book, The Functional Art might be helpful. He has 3 chapters available for

download on the website so one can get an idea of what is covered in the book.

He also has tutorials on his site—I think some have a fee—but they might be useful

to your student friend as well.

Take care,

Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI, FAMI