Chicago is at 880 right now. It was under 700 during the sale a week ago but I have no idea if/when that'll be offered again.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 8:34 PM Deb Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Jenn. It may be a bit of a stretch coming from Knoxville but I'll check out options. Did you see anything out of ORD [Chicago]?

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 8:26 PM, Jennifer Deutscher