Thank you, Jenn. Your information has been so very helpful.

Cheers!
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 1/18/19 6:25 PM, Jennifer Deutscher wrote:
Most of the previous email's flight deals have been grabbed already but some new ones are out. Here is what I'm seeing now:

LAX - Mid-500s
SFO - $600
Phoenix - $650
Boston - $880 (First time I've seen it under $1000, seems to go on sale less than other major airports)

I've also written up a small user's guide for Google Flights (which is where I find these prices). I can't attach images on this email but you can see the post on the GNSI Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/166593700031993/permalink/2326141764077165/) or here: https://imgur.com/a/1LbfQ7f

Another note for flights: Per Geoff's info, the conference runs June 29 - July 6, with June 29 as a rest/arrival day. The core conference is July 1 - July 3. Almost without exception, I have found that the cheapest departure date is Tuesday June 25. Remember that if you're coming from the Americas, we usually lose two days - one to the flight time, one to the date line. A 25th departure would land on the 27th.

Hope this is useful!

Jenn