People are still submitting abstracts etc. and Australia is just nearing the end of its Christmas-summer school holidays. So many people we need to speak to are just not available. Universities do not return to classes till March. It will be a while before a full program can be worked out.

We are trying to get a lot of other things, like the budget, bedded down as well.

Sorry it can’t be sooner.

Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mervi Hjelmroos-Koski
Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2019 12:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] More flight deals to Brisbane and a guide on flight searches

Hi There,

When would we expect to know anything about the actual conference program?  It is hard to get the airline ticket purchase approved without knowing what it is actually for ~

mervi

Mervi Hjelmroos-Koski, Ph.D., D.Sc.

Manager of The School of Botanical Art and Illustration

Denver Botanic Gardens

909 York Street

Denver, CO 80206

720-865-3653 Phone

Denver Botanic Gardens recognizes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).