Hi,

I'm so annoyed with Golden Gesso.....not the product especially, but the container in which it's sold.  Unscrew the cap and cured gesso immediately cracks into hard chips.  A few of which always seem to find their way into the coat I'm applying.  Suggestions?

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA