Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I wish you all well paid work and good health. And to help
with that I found a fantastic book on ergonomics and exercises for visual
artists. It's call Draw Stronger: Self-Care for Cartoonists & Visual Artists
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uncivilizedbooks.com_draw_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=acLvb2sfcjeMRCyLrIMIofgcrSromyFCh4HxxxIo0WE&s=B4-JfUH0hCPjdlLEoepair_0ew8iAHGdw56R1YczDrk&e=>. It has great guide lines on when to
see a doctor, exercises and includes sample routines with stretches for
before, after and break in between drawing. It's even on sale right now.
Check it out.

At your service,
Cat

List name is Sciart-L