Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I wish you all well paid work and good health. And to help with that I found a fantastic book on ergonomics and exercises for visual artists. It's callĀ Draw Stronger: Self-Care for Cartoonists & Visual Artists. It has great guide lines on when to see a doctor, exercises and includes sample routines with stretches for before, after and break in between drawing. It's even on sale right now. Check it out.

At your service,
Cat