Thank you, Cat!
True, true, we do a lot of damage by not moving, stretching, frozen in
postiion.  I can test-ti-fy.....
My favorite trick was to set a really annoying alarm clock way across
the studio where I would have to get up to shut it off.
I think I broke it.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Happy New Year!
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 1/3/19 9:01 AM, Catherine Wilson wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Happy New Year! I wish you all well paid work and good health. And to
> help with that I found a fantastic book on ergonomics and exercises
> for visual artists. It's call Draw Stronger: Self-Care for Cartoonists
> & Visual Artists
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uncivilizedbooks.com_draw_&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=acLvb2sfcjeMRCyLrIMIofgcrSromyFCh4HxxxIo0WE&s=B4-JfUH0hCPjdlLEoepair_0ew8iAHGdw56R1YczDrk&e=>.
> It has great guide lines on when to see a doctor, exercises and
> includes sample routines with stretches for before, after and break in
> between drawing. It's even on sale right now. Check it out.
>
> At your service,
> Cat

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HHlwvjo6Tpfo9qRWeFcyNS-HAzMJuFxRdHyOlo0_oa0&s=oZ4-Bnnoz9MxKnx2hZBYX7TrTExa8nyInqHDjwjH_zE&e=

List name is Sciart-L