Thank you, Cat!
True, true, we do a lot of damage by not moving, stretching, frozen in postiion.  I can test-ti-fy.....
My favorite trick was to set a really annoying alarm clock way across the studio where I would have to get up to shut it off.
I think I broke it.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Happy New Year!
Linda