Greetings, GNSI!

The JNSI Editorial Team is looking for contributions for the Pages From My Sketchbook feature.  If you have sketchbook pages you would like to share, please send them along! Include a short caption for each, and scan at a resolution of at least 300 dpi. You can send them to me at [log in to unmask].

Images may be saved for use in a later issue, so please be patient.

Thank you!

-Camille Werther
Production Editor, Journal of Natural Science Illustration