Thanks for mentioning this, Kari -- good to know! When I did a search for "Willa Cather Obituary" a while ago, the headline from the NY Times which I found listed cited her as the author of "A Lost Lady."

http://movies2.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/bday/1207.html

It's interesting that "Lost Lady" was the title they led off with.

Best,
Julie