All,

This is a bit of a tangent, but, if you want to see the New York Times obituary in its original page context, the link is https://timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1947/04/25/87520315.html?pageNumber=21. The headline was incorrectly OCRed as "WILLAGATIRDIES", which is unfortunate. (The headline was later dropped in the favor of the first subheadline for the "On This Day" entry, which reads "Author of 'Lost Lady' Won the Pulitzer Prize in 1922 for Writing 'One of Ours'". Like others, I'm excited to hear that A Lost Lady is coming into the public domain. My regards,

Matt