The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Urgent Warning from Estrella War'

The Estrella War site is experiencing torrential rains.

URGENT: if you are onsite or coming to site for things or people, PLEASE stay on the hard packed roads. Do not drive into camps.

The situation of churned and muddy roads is one of our larger issues at this time. We cannot tow you out!

Mains Team XXXV

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2019/02/22/urgent-warning-from-estrella-war/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]